Organic Coupons - variety of merchants who sell organic food and household items
Brown Cow Farm
Eat Better America - has various coupons for organic food merchants such as Cascadian Farm and Muir Glen Organic
Here are some other ways to save money on organic:
- Look for store brands featuring organic items. Many stores are now featuring an in-house brand or off-brands which are more economical such as Whole Foods 365 line, S&W,
- Shop locally and seasonally as well. These foods are always cheaper, fresher, and more nutritious. Check this list of fruits and vegetables that are in season, month-by-month.
- Don't buy processed foods; buy fresh, whole food ingredients
- Keep your eye open for sales
- Be willing to substitute one thing for another if the item is cheaper (don't skimp on quality though)
- Join a co-op or CSA. These groups provide benefits and extras to their members.
- Grow your own in a home or community garden.