- Digestion and elimination
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Mineral Balance
- Blood sugar balance
- Balance of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- grass-fed meats and game
- pasture-raised eggs
- grass-fed dairy products
- organic fruits and vegetables
- fermented foods such as homemade yogurt, kefir, and sauerkraut (for live culture and probiotic delivery)
- healthy fats such as coconut oil, fish oil from a healthy source and/or cod liver oil, real butter from grass-fed animals, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, lard from healthy sources (grass-fed meats), beef and chicken tallow
- raw nuts and seeds
For more information your diet and disease, read this informative article on Agriculture Society.
For more information on dietary guidelines, visit The Weston A. Price Foundation for a wealth of great nutritional information that will transform your health.