- Juice extracted from ginger with raw honey, 3-4 times daily
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of raw honey in warm water, 3-4 times daily
- For dry cough - peel small piece of fresh ginger, sprinkle some salt on it and chew
- 1 gram of turmeric to a teaspoon of honey
- Ginger tea with a few pieces of raw ginger that has been sitting in boiling water for a few minutes
- Avoid processed foods, but in particular, processed and pasteurized dairy products. These products are associated with contributing to many health problems, including allergies and the production of mucus. Try raw dairy products if you have never considered them in the past
- Hot baths with epsom salts and the use of essential oils such as cypress, lavender, eucalyptus, cedar, pine, peppermint, or jasmine. You can also boil water on the stove and add these oils to the water and inhale the steam. Use caution to avoid burns. You can also pour the water into a bowl and place a towel over your head while you breathe the steam from the water with the essential oils of your choice.
For additional cough remedies, visit Health 911.