It is true that gallstones develop over many years' time. Gallstones are a result of eating poorly and are caused by a buildup of unwanted substance and toxins from the diet. Lifestyle habits are the best deterrent against gallstone development as well as many other illnesses and diseases. Here are some tips if you are sufferer of chronic gallbladder episodes:
- Make an appointment to see a qualified health care practitioner that knows how to treat gallstones holistically. He or she can recommend the proper dietary supplements necessary to bring your gallbladder back to health. In many cases, a malfunctioning gallbladder is a result of improper diet and lack of necessary nutrients in the diet to keep the gallbladder functioning properly.
- Eat a healthy diet with healthy fats - whole dairy, natural, grass-fed meats and poultry that do not contain hormones, antibiotics, or chemicals, and safe choice fish.
- Eat plenty of organic vegetables, fruits, and raw foods.
- Make sure to maintain adequate levels of purified water daily.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of moderate exercise - such as walking briskly or cycling 4 to 5 times a week. Exercise helps maintain healthy insulin levels and benefits your pancreas, liver, and gallbladder by helping to regulate blood sugar levels and metabolic rates.
- Many gallbladder "cleanses" and flushes are useful in eliminating gallbladder issues. To learn more about these activities, visit Sensible Health. It is recommended to consult a knowledgeable health care practitioner to guide you through this process and to use the correct type of flush.
- Remember that low-fat and non-fat foods and dietary habits will cause failure of the gallbladder.