- Capsaicin (an active component of chile pepper) ointment - one to three times daily & Boswellia - a tree herb (60% concentration, 250 mg 3x daily), & curcumin (400 to 600 mg 3x daily)
- or Capsaicin (2 - 3 x daily) & acupuncture (1-2x weekly) & fish oil (1,000 to 8,000 mg daily) & magnesium (500 to 1,000 mg daily) & Vitamin D (1,000 to 5,000 IU daily)
- or Inflathera (must be ordered by a doctor) or Zyflamed brands (contains ginger, turmeric, and holy basil - all are anti-inflammatories; 2 - 3x capsules daily) & fish oil (1,000 to 3,000 mg daily) & acupuncture (1 - 2x weekly) for one month.
- Fish oil (1,000 to 8,000 mg daily) & Vitamin D (1,000 to 5,000 IU daily) & magnesium (500 - 1,000 mg daily) make sure you are also taking calcium to ensure proper use and absorption of magnesium in the body. Ratio should be either 2:1 or 1:1 - ask your health care practitioner.
- or SAM-e (400 to 1,500 mg daily) & curcumin (500 mg 3 - 4x daily) & fish oil (1,000 - 3,000 mg daily).
- or Curcumin (1,000 - 2,000 mg daily) & fish oil (1,000 - 8,000 mg daily).